Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Frequent flier

Today has been a long day! Leo and I have been traveling to Seattle. He was really easy to travel with this time - I think he knew Mummy was nervous about doing the journey without Daddy!
Here's Leo chilling on the way to the airport.
Eating lunch in Giraffe at Heathrow - this boy just loves melon! Leo was lunching at a very leisurely pace and I had to remind him we had a flight to catch!
At the gate getting ready to board - we were first on the plane!
Checking out the other planes at Heathrow.
Looking at his new book in Mummy's seat.
Ready for take off!
Leo fell asleep just before Mummy's dinner! He slept in the baby seat for a little while (long enough for me to eat) but for most of the flight would only sleep on my lap. 
Getting ready for Seattle - about an hour to go! He's still in the same outfit we left home in!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment